Friday, April 16, 2010

Argument

Dear Mom and Dad

Good morning, this is Stella.
I would like to tell you about going to a graduate school. I was suppoed to enter graduate school after finish my undergrate. And I know you really want me to study continuously. However, these days, I am thinking about that a bit different way with you. I am really thinking in depth and serious.

First of all, I do not need to study right now. You think that some people who have graduate or doctor degree are much easier to find a job in Korea. However, according to my major, I need some experience and want to learn how operate business market at financial institutions or companies. Once, I work at that kind of institutions to accumulate my experience and then I would like to go to graduate school or to take MBA program. The main point is that I am going to study to be continuous later. However, the right time is not right now. If I follow you to go to graduate school first and then finding a job, I would be old to get a job in business companies. They demand pretty younger generation depending on quickly changed business world.
Hence, I strongly believe that getting a job first and then taking a graduate degree or MBA program later are much beneficial for me.

Furthermore, if I go to graduate school after finish my undergrate, I should take your help unavoidably in financial problem because I do not have enough money to pay my tuition during taking classes. Actually, I do not want to need your financial support any more. I am too old to get your help and I can make money by myself. That is why I want to get a job before enter a graduate school. I am enough capable of carrying out going to graduate school with my abilities. Taking tuition from you is taking another debt from you. I do not want to feel sorry to you because this thing is I can do.

I am your magnificent daughter, so I can do it very well by myself.
If you agree with me, waiting and seeing what I can do are best way to make me more greater person. Thank you so much for interesting in my topic, and I love you


Your lovely,



Stella Hahm

2 comments: