Saturday, February 13, 2010

chicken

If given the chance to talk to animals, I would like to speak with rooster. As every roosters in the world, they wake up early in the morning. I do not know why they do like yelling, singing, and talking to chichens before sun rise. So, I wanted to ask the rooster this question when I was in kindergarden. Everyone was sleeping in dawn; no one want to wake up from their sweet dream. For instance, whenever I went to grandmother's house, five roosters yelled loudly. I really did not want to get up from my bed, I couldnot sleep again because of the roosters' loud sounds. At that time, I did not wake up, however, I really want to wake up early. I am a person who sleep too much even I have to do a lot of tasks. So, I would like to ask the roosters, "How can I wake up early in the morning?"

2 comments:

  1. haha~ your question is everyone's question~

    ReplyDelete
  2. My question to the chicken would be, "Why do you taste so good?"

    ReplyDelete