Saturday, February 6, 2010

plz dont stop the music

please don't stop the music~
this song by rihanna

Many people like listening music as a hobby in life. As for me, I like music just while I am driving and try to release under of the pressure. Whenever I am driving, I always turn on the ipod in hiphop genre in my car. sometimes I used to be able to feel sleepy while I was driving. For example, I listened quiet classical music like playing the piano, viloin, and flute, I absolutely could be sleeping during driving. I usually listen to the hiphop music in order to wake me up in the car. I would like to recommend 'Runaway by Fort minor' sounds like drowsy runs away.

Moving to the next song, I would listen to the slow music when iam under of the pressure. Sometimes, even though loud and high speed bit-music make me delightful and joyful, I like listening slow music to release the stressful. The slow music makes me calm down and let me have a peaceful mind. I love this song: "slow motion by karina"
The lyrics have a sad story which a man does not know someone whose likes him. She has a hard time to be his woman in the lyrics. Even if the story is sounds sorrowful, melody is really awesome. Whenever I listen to this song, I can calm down the restless mind by my self. I really like this song.

3 comments:

  1. Do remember to take your ipod every day...it is danderous to feel sleepy while you are driving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't stop the music was one of my favorite songs :P until Rihanna changed her style haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, Quynh, you don't like the song because the singer changed her hair? Does that mean she sings differently?

    ReplyDelete